Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 December 2015

Sorry I broke my promise

I just realised that I have forgotten to update this blog which I promised last year. And this year is coming to an end. I have realised when you are getting older, there are more things you have neglected, maybe not you, but definitely me. I am no longer the same Mabel compared to last 10 years, priority is different, thought is different even the social cycle is different. Sometimes I hate myself for being someone that I would hate, eg break a promise. Even it is not on purpose, I'm just being old and forgetful, but still hate myself for it. However, gladly I'm awake now, time to work something up! Just do it right!

Better late than never :)  While I still have time.

#updatesoon #atleastbefore2016

No comments:

Post a Comment