Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 June 2013

Study Week or Holidays??

It has been long since I ever post something~ 2nd post of the year!
Haiz, super busy life in this semester, busy with club then busy with never-ending assignments and now it's exam week. @@ I don't even have enough time to dating ar....... Haha!
That's fine, I can always find some time during the study week to do stuff that I'm not able to do during normal days. It's kinda holidays for me, which is bad.. >.<
So, to make my holidays complete, I'm taking some of the holidays time to write about it. (one of the things that I won't do during normal days. XD)
From the start of the holidays (study week), I went to Tanjung Sepat with my dearly friends for camp programme celebration. (After one year+ the event ended. XD) It's a really small town, with a lot of beautiful scenery, we took a lot of picture there~ :)
We did went to Sepang Gold Coast as well, the place that we played football together last time~ Besides, we went to Sepang Circuit as well!! But unfortunately it closed.. :(
During the journey of this one day trip, it reminds me many memories of our camp day. No matter it's good or bad, it would definitely be one of the unforgettable moment in my life.
This is the picture at Sepang Gold Coast. I'm actually inside the sand castle~ ^^

After this one day trip, I spent the rest of my holidays by playing all the facebook games, watching 'Crayon Sin Chan' everyday and finished 'Nikita' 3 seasons in one row. What a study week! @@ 
I did plan to go back to my hometown, but there is always something pop out and stopped me. :(
Besides all those entertainment, of course I did study, but not really that much. I don't think I'm able to do full preparation for this exam AGAIN.. What a typical student. 
And then, it came to an end of my study week/holidays and my exam week had started. One paper (Corporate Tax) done! 5 more to go.. 
And I'm not even finish one chapter of the coming paper. Last minute work again.
So I must work hard in the remaining days! No more holidays! It's exam week! Well, this post will be the gimmick for my exam week. It has officially begun! Do wish all the best and good luck for me yea!
I wish I could make through all these paper smoothly and without regret! I miss home! 
Abel, You Can Do It! :)

*writing this while listening to bee gees 'How Deep is Your Love' <3


No comments:

Post a Comment